We are blessed to be able to live our mission and serve through the unfaltering support of our sites in the community. Each church-based or community center site provides students in Metro Richmond with a welcoming environment for them to learn and work with our volunteers and mentors, who are there to provide one-on-one guidance to students.
Sites currently cover the following populations:
- residents of Gilpin Court
- men and women who are incarcerated in the Richmond City Justice Center
- residents of Highland Park
- residents and veterans near McGuire Veterans Medical Center
- residents from the nations who relocated to the Metro Richmond area
- men and women who struggle with addictions
- underemployed and unemployed
- teenagers and adults
- residents of Goochland county
If your nonprofit or church would like to learn more about becoming a Jobs for Life site, contact us!