As of the end of 2017, Metro Richmond had 8 Jobs for Life sites, and 3 more coming on board in 2018! God is on the move! Jobs for Life is a discipleship platform that a church and/or nonprofit could implement to disciple your neighbors, your congregation members, your clients and more.
Sites currently cover the following populations:
- residents of Gilpin Court
- men and women who are incarcerated in the Richmond City Justice Center
- residents of Highland Park
- residents around McGuire Veterans Hospital
- residents from the nations who relocated to the Metro Richmond area
- men and women who struggle with addictions
- underemployed and unemployed
- teenagers and adults
If your nonprofit or church would like to learn more about becoming a Jobs for Life site, contact us!